JOURNAL ARTICLE
REVIEW

Class II malocclusion in mixed dentition

B H Rondeau
Journal of Clinical Pediatric Dentistry 1994, 19 (1): 1-11
7865415
The primary goal of early treatment is to correct the existing muscular, skeletal and dental imbalances before the eruption of the permanent teeth. When early treatment is instituted, 80% of the malocclusion can be treated with orthopedic appliances and the remaining 20% solved with the straight wire appliances. This approach ensures that in excess of 95% of the cases can be treated non-extraction and non-surgically.

Full Text Links

Find Full Text Links for this Article

Discussion

You are not logged in. Sign Up or Log In to join the discussion.

Trending Papers

Remove bar
Read by QxMD icon Read
7865415
×

Save your favorite articles in one place with a free QxMD account.

×

Search Tips

Use Boolean operators: AND/OR

diabetic AND foot
diabetes OR diabetic

Exclude a word using the 'minus' sign

Virchow -triad

Use Parentheses

water AND (cup OR glass)

Add an asterisk (*) at end of a word to include word stems

Neuro* will search for Neurology, Neuroscientist, Neurological, and so on

Use quotes to search for an exact phrase

"primary prevention of cancer"
(heart or cardiac or cardio*) AND arrest -"American Heart Association"